- Describe your scariest childhood Halloween memory.
- Describe the best Halloween costume made yourself or that you helped to make.
- Describe the best way for children to celebrate Halloween.
- How would you like to celebrate Halloween differently?
- What is your favorite Halloween tradition?
- What is your favorite Halloween candy?
Click to explore more videos and quizzes in brainpop’s digital citizenship highlights. Learn about blogs, computer viruses, copyright, cyberbullying, email & im, information privacy, online safety, online sources, plagiaism, and social networking.
Advisors…use these topics to spark conversations about “netiquette” or being appropriate using technology, which includes cell phones, video, and anything on the computer. This is a real character education that you can relate to their own lives and the real world.
Click here for a FAQ about everything you ever wanted to know about downloading music!
Some answers you will find:
“I’m only downloading a few songs. How does that hurt anyone?”
“What’s the worse that can happen if I’m caught?”
“Why do my parents have to pay for what I did?”
Embedded video from CNN Video