NoodleTools is going to change the way that you research. In class, you will be given a login of your own. With NoodleTools, you will be able to have your bibliography created for you in correct MLA format, write and organize your facts on notecards, share your resources and facts with me so that I can comment on them, create an outline for your research paper, manage and analyze the types of resources for variety, and you will be able to export it all to word so that you can print them out!
Take this quiz to show how much you know about sleep!
Katie: Alex’s Lemonade Stand & Childhood Cancer
Alex C: CHOP
Timmy: PGA Foundation
Lew: Christian Outreach & Hope International
Becca: Ronald McDonald House
Anna: Pearl S. Buck Foundation
Scott: Tiger Woods & Foundation
Josh: Holocaust Education
Morgan: American Red Cross
Chase: Doctors without Borders
Owen: Surfaid International & Malaria Awareness
Ray: Jackie Robinson
Blair: HIV awareness in Africa & Hoops for Hope
John: World Fair Trade Organization
Will: Amnesty International
Rich: NFL & United Way (Live United)
Sheila: St. Jude’s
Maureen: Covenant House & Teen Homelessness in the US
Niyah: Big Brother & Big Sister Organization
Sydney: Save Darfur
Cassidy: World Vision International
Bella: Animal Rescue
Alex T: Greenpeace
- When do you usually do your homework?
- Where do you usually do your homework?
- Do you use your assignment planner?
- Do you listen to music while you do your homework? If so, why?
- Do you use any electronic devices to help you organize your homework?
- Do you do you start your homework independently or does someone need to remind you to do it?
- What homework do you usually do homework first and why?
- How do you manage long-term homework assignments?
- What is your favorite type of homework? (reading, worksheet, creative assignment) Give an example of it.
- If you were a teacher, what kind of homework would you love to assign? Create an assignment in each subject area (language arts, social studies, science, math) ps…you can’t have “no homework” as an assignment! ;o)
Here are some great tips about color coding to organize your work!